The Next Generation in Workstation Ergonomic Analysis
ErgoChek is a revolutionary, multifaceted array of
analysis and education tools for the workstation ergonomic
professional. This one of a kind program makes it simple
to detect and correct problems in the workplace that
would otherwise lead to decreased productivity and repetitive
Posture Check: Key Aspects
- Capture color pictures of the actual examinee at
- Capture images with a webcam or digital camera.
- Perform ergonomic analysis.
- Obtain exact workstation and examinee measurements
with lateral and posterior anthropometric capabilities.
- Analyze the workstation in real-time and print reports
- Analysis is done in accordance with OSHA recommendations.
- Recommendations that specifically state what adjustments
need to be made to remedy a workstation deficit.
- 3D skeletal renderings depict examinees possible
skeletal structure as a result of the examinee's actual
- Solution buttons give specific recommendations for
that individual workstation.
Ergonomic Testing: Key Aspects
- Deliver a powerful test that addresses overall concerns in the individual workstation.
- Store individual and company wide test results.
- Automatic solution recommended to problems in the
- 3D bar graphs and pie charts depict company-wide test results, prioritizing company concerns and what steps need to be taken to bring the office into compliance.
Office Exercises: Key Aspects
- Tailor and personalize an in office exercise program
for the individual examinee.
- Printouts include a 2D human character demonstrating
how to perform the specific exercise.
- Witten instructions on how to perform the exercises.
- All exercises are OSHA recommended.